Transcript Requests Post Graduate

Requests for Transcripts and Records

If you need a high school transcript or immunization record please submit a written OR email request to the guidance office. Only written requests will be honored. Your request can be faxed, emailed, mailed, or a request form can be filled out in person in the guidance office.

The written request must include your full name at the time of the graduation, your graduation year, your birth date, your signature, your current phone number, and the forwarding address for the transcript. If you did not graduate, the year you exited South Amboy High School is needed, in order for the secretary to locate your records.

An "official" transcript can only be mailed to a third party; i.e., college, university, place of business, scholarship, scholarship committee. A request that a transcript be released directly to you will be considered "unofficial". Transcript requests may need up to one week to be processed.  Note- Diplomas are issued at the time of graduation copies are not available, only transcripts which indicate date of graduation will be provided.

Contact for Transcripts

Ms. Gina Martinez, Registrar and Records Secretary

[email protected]

Guidance Suite

South Amboy High School

200 Governor Harold G. Hoffman Plaza

South Amboy, New Jersey 08879

Fax 732-727-5498

Phone 732-525-2100 ext. 3227